Terms and Conditions
By attending lessons with Pete Farrugia (the Teacher), you (the Student) agree to the following terms and conditions which are valid as from 12th February 2018.
- All lessons must be paid for in full, no later than the end of the lesson
- Lesson bookings may be cancelled by email, telephone call, text message or verbally. 24-hours’ notice is required of cancellation, except in the event of illness. Lessons cancelled later than 24 hours before the start time, for any other reason than illness are payable at the full rate.
- Discounted lessons paid for in advance are non-refundable.
- If the Teacher is unable to give a scheduled lesson, the lesson will be carried forward to another date.
- Examination entries, festivals, competitions or otherwise will only be entered if the Student and Teacher are in agreement. Any entry fees will be paid for by the Student.
- The Student is responsible for the insurance of the Student’s instrument.
- In the interests of the Student’s well-being whilst in the Teacher’s care, the Teacher must be informed of any medical or other condition affecting the Student.
- If the Student is under eighteen, the Student’s parent or guardian gives permission for the Teacher to teach the Student.
- The Teacher is a member of the MU and agrees to abide by the MU’s Code of Conduct, a copy of which can be obtained from the MU, whose address is 60-62 Clapham Road, London SW9 0JJ.
Pete Farrugia BA Hons, DipLCM, DipMus gives guitar lessons, ukulele lessons and bass guitar lessons in Carshalton, Surrey, close to Hackbridge, Wallington, Mitcham, Sutton, Cheam, Beddington, Croydon, Waddon, Coulsdon, Banstead, Epsom, Purley, and South London.
Pete also offers lessons online to students worldwide, via Skype.